Tor·que·ma·da (tôrk-mäd, tôrk-mää), Tomás de 1420-1498. Spanish Dominican friar who was appointed grand inquisitor by Pope Innocent VIII (1487). Under his authority, thousands of Jews, suspected witches, and others were killed or tortured during the Spanish Inquisition.

jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Duran "Caligothic 2009' cultura gótica en Cali"


'Hear Thy Wisdom' by Simon Bisley
Read these wise words from the lips of the Grand Master himself and become enlightened...


Be Pure! Be Vigilant! BEHAVE!



No alien is so cute it can't be cleansed.


Never forget! Never forgive! Never for fun!


Do it for Torquemada! Do it for Termight! Do it with zeal!


Anyone having truck with an extra-terrestrial goes into the vats!


Sleep is no refuge for impure thoughts!


There is only one crime I am guilty of... Being too merciful!


Only I stand for order! And discipline!
Especially discipline!

Take Heed by Bryan Talbot

Yes, I brought them hell! As I bring hell to all to all who are impure! So let this be a dreadful warning to you of the awful consquences of dallying with the deviant...lingering with the lycanthrope...or even - perish the thought - having truck with the extra-terrestrial!

Heed my words! Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!

I implore you once again! Watch out for the werewolf at the window! The deviant at the door! The vampire up your ventilation shaft! O, you may mock! You may laugh! But you won't be laughing when you're burning in my insinerator! You won't be smirking when I take the pliers to you on the torture table!

But it's not all misery and pain and torture, brothers and sisters - although thats's 80% - for I bring you good news, too!

You're all white men now!

The human race is finally united! Out there in space are the ones to fear! The ones who are different! The foreigners! The aliens!

So let's cleanse and purify it. Let's make this galaxy of ours cleaner, purer than you ever thought possible. Let's see the stars shining bright with a snowy pure whiteness you've never known before.

Do it! Do it for Torquemada! Do it for Termight! But above all... Do it with zeal!



Now Warlock! Lord of the flies! It's Dogmeat Time! It's ketchupagogo as you face death by the... Hedge trimmer?!



......Three times before meals with a red hot poker.....



How DARE you call me a bigot and a fascist? I've put up with your insults and abuse - but this time you go too far!

I AM THE SUPREME BIGOT! I AM THE ULTIMATE FASCIST!

Thanks to my bigotry, my hatred, I united the Human Race against the rest of the Galaxy! For the first time in Earth's history, humans no longer kill each other if they're a different colour, creed, or political belief...

Because now we've really got something to hate...something to fear...something to kill! Out there - in space - are creatures who are really different...really weird... A universe full of 'em!

Pray for Salvation by John Hicklenton

Only by having faith in me, by giving me absolute power can I save you from The Warlock and the screaming hordes of Khaos!



[ And of those already influenced by the Grand Master's wisdom, we have Sister Sturn (discovering her sons 'deviation') ]:


"No... Nemesis may have fooled you - but you can't fool a mother! I know...

It's a deviant with a dummy! A fiend with a feeding bottle! A reptile with a rusk! A nightmare in nappies!"


I am the Grand Master... The first termite to bite back! The one grannies fear! The one you cross the road to avoid! I am order personified! I am the ultimate human! I am a god!


A true leader is prepared to destroy those he loves for his cause.


But I didn't come here just to hold long gloating conversations...pleasant as they may be...

I came here for the killing!

I came here for the killing! by John Hicklenton

The true fanatic cannot let anyone stand in his way - not even his loved ones! All must be sacrificed for the cause!

And there is no greater cause than cleansing the galaxy of the deviant and the man - or woman - who has truck with him! And there is no greater fanatic than I!


Oh, beware of books! They, too, are are the work of the deviant! The Evil One who encourages authors to write sly anti-government propaganda!

And doubly beware intelligent books! The more elequent, the more clever the tome, the more likely Nemesis himself is behind it! Never read books that make you think! For The Warlock can hide a drop of evil amidst a lake of truth!

Stick to mindless trash, I implore you!


For in the universe the ultimate force is Order! Order which destroys anarchy and the screaming hordes of Khaos! And I am the ultimate incarnation of all the great men in history who have fought for that force! That is why I have been sent to Earth! That is my great mission...

I am the force made flesh!


You owe me your allegiance! For only I am capable of being Grand Master! Only I am a match for The Warlock! Only I can destroy him!


[ Nemesis: "Torquemada! You're still alive!" ]

And kicking Warlock! On my way to reclaim my throne and continue my great work of cleansing the galaxy of deviants like you!

Yes, I'm going to do it just one more time...

Art by Bryan Talbot


There is only one good alien... A dead alien!


I can't say it enough!

Be Pure! Be vigilant! Behave!

Are you pure?




Torq-In The Family Album Terminator College The Bestiary
The Vats The Mausoleum Travel Tubes Recommended Reading
Purity Test Words of Wisdom The Gift Shop Black Hole Bypass


Fernando IX University

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog